شرح جایگاه شغلی
ParsPack is the first company to provide “Cloud Computing” services in Iran. Providing Datacenter Services and Web-based Security Solutions, we have always tried to move on the edge of the technology. Today, with the efforts of all our team members in different departments, we pride ourselves on providing the most appropriate services in order to fulfill the needs of a large number of customers.
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Facilitate team for better creativity, improves the efficiency of development team
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team, possess conflicts resolution
- Organize and facilitate the sprint planning meetings, acts as safeguard for a team
- Help the team or individuals to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
- Guide the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices to satisfy customers
- Assist with internal and external communication, improve transparency
- BS/MS degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
- 3+ years playing the role as Scrum Master for a SW development team applying scrum principles and practices
- Experience with variety of Agile techniques such as user stories, CI, TDD, automated testing, agile games
- Understand fundamentals of software development process and iterative development.
- Understand incremental delivery and value of metrics.
- Experience in Hosting industry and back end development
- Fluent English (Upper-Intermediate Level)
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner
- Must be able to lead team to self-organization
- Must be able to facilitate discussion, alternatives or different approaches
- Professional growth
- Possibility of remote working
- Competitive compensation
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist