- Work with system/network engineers and software engineers to define requirements and standards
- Research, test, and implement new technologies to support the application architecture
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools and shell scripting
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Ability to provision and manage open source relational/non-relational databases
- A working understanding of code and script
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- 3-5+ years' experience with Linux/UNIX systems and applications.
- Experience working with EMP Stack(NginX,MySQL,PHP) is a MUST
- In-depth technical knowledge of and experience with Linux.
- Strong knowledge of shell scripting and automation.
- Experience with any Object Oriented programming language(Java,Kotlin, Python,...)
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration(Kubernetes or Mesos) is a plus
- Expertise supporting and designing web applications running on a Linux infrastructure.
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Ansible, SALT, Puppet or any other equivalent
- Experience working with traditional SQL databases as well as NoSQL and Key-Value stores (Redis, MongoDB)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to produce usable and maintainable documentation.
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities and initiative.
دارای مجوز رسمی کاریابی الکترونیکی از وزارت کار، تعاون و رفاه اجتماعی